- Corr. Address: HMG (India), F 201, Country Park phase II, Opp. Tata Steel Ltd. Dattapada Road, Borivali (E), Mumbai - 400 066.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.stabilitychamber.net
- Mobile: +91 9867339190 / 9004717718 / 9324637854
Variety of version offered to meet requirement.
1) Walk in Cooler (For below ambient & sub zero temp.)
2) Walk in incubator (For above ambient temp.)
3) Walk in Humidity / Stability Chamber (For temp. + Humidity control)
Light Weight Panel available in various following sizes to suit a variety of applications.
60/80/100/120/150mm (To suit application)
Height : 1.8/2.25/2.8/4.6 Meters (To suit customer's Space availability/needs)
Width : 600/900/1000mm.
The Light Weight & "Modular Design Assembly" makes it easy to fabricate room of any size.
Dismantling, Enlargement & Relocation of the room is equally quick & easy.
24 G Prepainted CRCA / GI Powder coat finish / stainless steel / Aluminium.
Chemical resistance : The panels are totally resistance to chemical agents & hence suffer no damage due to reaction.
Water Resistance : The Panels are water resistant.
Fire Resistance : The panels are excellent fire retardant.
The Sturdy design & long lasting finish ensures negligible or minimum maintenance for years.
The tongue and groove edges of all panels are molded to close tolerance ensuring tight fit between panels.
This prevents condensation from forming on the foam and minimize heat transfer.
Hardware like hinges, handles etc on panels are from best indigenous / foreign suppliers.
Optional accessories like : Digital Temperature Controller / Indicator, Audio Temperature Alarm, Strip Curtains, Inner Storage Racks etc.....are available on request at extra.
Temp. Ranges : As per Customer requirement (-20 C, -10C, 0C, + 50C & Above ambient. )
Humidity Ranges : 40% to 95% RH (optional for walk-in-humidity chambers)
1) Circular (Daily/Weekly) or Strip Chart (Continues) Recorder.
2) Printer Interface Compatible to 80 column DOT Matrix printer (EPSON/WIPTRO)
3) PC Interface through RS 232 - C/RS 485 for multiple networking of controllers.
4) Window based Software for reports in Tubular / Tabular/Graphical form.
5) Validation : HMG offers validation protocols for DQ, IQ, & PQ documentation.